Zingy Crab Spaghetti (Video)
Posted on August 4, 2014 by Sorted
We aren’t all lucky to have big kitchens to create incredible food in… but that should be no excuse. Some of the greatest food doesn’t need much time, equipment or space. This fresh, tantalising pasta dish is a prime example… thrown together in the smallest of spaces and yet wouldn’t look out of place in a top restaurant.
What’s in it?
- Fistful of dried spaghetti (100g, 1p piece diameter or 116 strands)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small red chili
- Couple of springs of fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp lemon juices
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tin of crab, drained
- Salt and pepper
How’s it made?
- Put a large pan of salted water on to boil.
- Dump the spaghetti into the pan and stir to make sure the strands don’t stick together, then allow to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Dice the chili, grate the garlic and chop the parsley, adding all to a mug with the oil, lemon juice and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and return to the dry, but hot pan.
- Stir through the crab meat and splash over the oil dressing.
- Mix well and serve immediately.
Stash any leftovers as a pasta salad for the following day.
This recipe has been brought to you by Liberty Living student accommodation