Vietnamese Stuffed and Steamed Eggs
Posted on December 20, 2013 by Dzung Thuy Nguyen
Steaming eggs accompanied by prawns, mince, and sweet corn is not only fresh and healthy but also tasty. Try out this traditional Vietnamese recipe as a healthy and hearty evening snack.
What’s in it?
- 50g mince, the choice of mince is up to you
- 50g prawns
- Spring onions, washed and chopped
- 20g sweet corn
- 2 ginger slices, chopped in small pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
How’s it made?
- Crumble prawns in a blender and mix them with mince.
- Add spring onions, sweet corn, ginger, salt, and pepper to the mince mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 2 bowls. In each bowl, create a well in the middle and break in an egg. Steam the bowls in 20 minutes.
*Image Source: http://cdn.yduoc.net.vn/images/cache/2013/10/10/18/trung-hap-tom-thit-va-ngo-ngot.jpg