Reggae Sausage Surprise
Posted on July 25, 2013 by Levi Roots
Prepare the dish and pop it in the oven – simple! You cannot go wrong with this simple recipe and Levi states that you can substitute meat sausages and use vegetarian ones, they go just as sticky!
What’s in it?
- Veg or Beef Sausage (8 Pack)
- Mint & Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- Honey (4 tbsp)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Reggae Reggae Sauce (Half Bottle)
- Juice of Lime (1)
How’s it made?
- Preheat oven to 200˚C
- Mix together the Reggae Reggae, honey, oil, lime juice and chopped herbs.
- Add the sausages and, if you have time, leave them in the fridge to marinate for an hour.
- Place on a baking tray and put in the oven for approx 25 minutes until nice and sticky.
- Turn halfway through.
Levi’s Tip: Any sausages are great with this recipe and you can even use vegetarian ones, they go just as sticky!