Reggae Reggae Beef Quesadilla
Posted on October 17, 2013 by Levi Roots
A delicious beef dish that is easy and quick to prepare. Levi recommends that you serve with sour cream and his favourite Caribbean Pineapple Salsa!
What’s in it?
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 500g stir fry beef or frying steak cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 pepper, sliced into thin strips
- Original Reggae Reggae w‘Rap’ Kit
- 50g butter
- Grated Cheese (around 150g)
How’s it made?
- Heat a large frying pan or wok and add the beef strips. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes until the meat is sealed. Add the onion and peppers and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until they start to caramelise. Then add the Jerk Seasoning Mix and stir through until all of the meat and veggies are coated in seasoning and cook for a minute. Add the Reggae Reggae sauce, stir through and cook for a further minute.
- Heat up a frying pan or griddle (medium heat), add a small amount of oil (around 1/2 tsp.) and coat the pan. Take a tortilla wrap and heat for around 10 seconds or until it starts to brown. Place some of the mixture evenly over the wrap (about an 8th of the mixture), sprinkle some of the cheese over the top and carefully fold the wrap in half (using a spatula, as if making an omelette). Turn the heat down low and heat for a further minute.
- Remove from the pan and cut into wedges. Continue to make until all of the mixture and wraps have been used up.