Nice ‘n’ Spicy Pizza Breads
Posted on August 13, 2013 by Levi Roots
Make your own pizza! A quick and easy recipe that will get your creative juices flowing. Levi’s tip is why not try making this Hawaiian and add pineapple and strips of ham!
What’s in it?
- 1/2 white French stick
- 1 tube tomato puree
- 4 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce
- 1 large beef tomato – sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions – chopped
- 250g Grated Mozzarella
How’s it made?
- Mix the tomato puree with Reggae Reggae sauce. Cut the French stick in half then slice each piece down the middle giving you 4 pieces.
- Spread the tomato mixture over the top of each piece of bread then top with the tomato and onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place under a medium grill, leave for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.