Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
Posted on September 16, 2015 by Cooking for Students
This is an ice cream recipe for the more health-concious student. It uses Matcha Green Tea Powder and one cup is the equivalent of TEN cups of Green Tea! More than just a great cuppa, it makes a delicious ice cream you can make positive gains from. A healthy body leads to a healthy mind!
What’s in it?
- 2 x Chopped Frozen Bananas
- 150ml Almond Milk
- 1x Tea spoon Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 4x Table spoon Sweet Freedom Syrup
- 2x Drops Stevia
How’s it made?
- Whack all but the Matcha Green Tea Powder in a high-speed blender and blitz well.
- Then add the Matcha Green Tea Powder and give it one last quick whiz.
- Pour the mix into a container and stick in the freezer for around 4 or 5 hours, stirring every half hour or so to ensure it stays creamy.
- Grab a nice, big spoon and enjoy!
I like to add a bit of chocolate to mine – you can’t be a saint ALL the time.