Levi’s Pizza To Go-Go
Posted on July 13, 2013 by Levi Roots
Instead of paying heaps for a pizza why not make your own? You can take Levi’s recipe and alter it to include your favourite toppings!
What’s in it?
- 1 pizza base (size varies on how many to serve)
- Reggae Reggae cooking sauce (1/3rd jar)
- 1 small tin pineapple chunks, drained (230g)
- 2 slices ham, cut into strips
- 1 large handful roughly grated mozzarella (100g)
How’s it made?
- Heat the oven to 2o0°C. Put the pizza base on a baking tray. Spread over the cooking sauce. Dot with the pineapple chunks and ham. Scatter over the mozzarella.
- Put in the oven and heat for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and the topping and base have heated through.