Levi’s Beef & Sweet Potato Caribbean Wrap
Posted on October 17, 2013 by Levi Roots
A wrap that is simple to make and fantastic as a snack on the go or as a tasty treat in the evening. Using sweet potato, onion, pepper and beef this guarantees to satisfy your need for a wholesome snack.
What’s in it?
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet potato (about 250g), peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 500g stir fry beef or beef steak cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Original Reggae Reggae w’Rap’ Kit
- Grated Cheese (around 150g)
How’s it made?
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sweet potato and onion slices and then cook for 4-5 minutes until they have started to brown.
- Add the beef strips then cook for a further 2-3 minutes until brown. Then add the sliced pepper and Jerk Seasoning and cook for a further minute.
- Add the Reggae Reggae Sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes, until heated through and sweet potato is cooked.
- Serve in a warm wrap, alongside some soured cream and coriander.
Levi’s Tip: Serve with sour cream & fresh coriander!