Fancy-Up Cheap Instant Noodles
Posted on November 26, 2013 by Dzung Thuy Nguyen
Everyone has a packet of noodles in their cupboards. Why not make it more appetising by following this simple yet tasty recipe by simply adding an egg. With two options this meal is perfect for a quick snack.
What’s in it?
- Instant noodles
- Prawns / Chicken pieces/ Beef / Sausages / Meatballs / Any Meat of your choice
- 1 Egg
- Fresh Herbs / Spring Onions / Deep-fried Onions
How’s it made?
- Cook the noodles and bring water to boil
- Add meat
- Once water is boiled, add Noodles and Prawns / Chicken pieces / Beef / Sausages / Meatballs / any meat of your choice
- Season it with flavour packets or your own creation
- Lower the heat and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes
- Crack an Egg
- Make a hole in the saucepan for an Egg
Option 1: Crack an Egg into the hole and let it boil for further 3-4 minutes
Option 2: Crack an Egg into the hole, lower the heat, and gradually scrambling it into the soup. The noodle soup will turn into egg drop consistency
- Add vegetables
- Turn on the heat and add Spinach / Bok Choy / Kale / Broccoli / Tomatoes. Put a lid on and simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Pour your noodles into a bowl and sprinkle Fresh Herbs / Spring Onions / Deep-fried Onions on top. Voila!