Chicken, Corn and Pepper Reggae Reggae w’Rap’
Posted on June 17, 2013 by Levi Roots
Get creative and construct your own Reggae Reggae Wrap. A great snack that takes no time to make; perfect to help you get through those late night study sessions!
What’s in it?
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 340g tin of sweet corn, drained
- Mild Reggae Reggae w ‘Rap’ Kit
How’s it made?
- Slice the chicken, onion and pepper into thin strips. Add the oil and fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes until nicely browned. Add the onion, pepper and fry for 1 minute then add the Jerk seasoning mix. Add the drained sweet corn, stir and cook for another minute until there is a good coating of seasoning on the chicken and veggies. Add the Mild Reggae Reggae Sauce and simmer for 1 minute on a lower heat.
- Remove wraps from bag, microwave for 30-45 seconds (650w) or cook in a pre-heated oven wrapped in foil for 10 mins at 150’c. Keep them wrapped in foil until ready to serve.
- Grab a warm wrap and get filling with the Reggae Reggae chicken mix!